Sunday 1 April 2012

Othographic Drawings

Two final side views which were basically shapes I have already used but with arm rests. However I discarded theses quite quickly as I didn’t like them too much.
=
This was my first sheet of side view drawings consentrating on keeping the legs as two pieces not one curve at the front. The drawing secon from the left on the bottom row is the one I like best here.

As an opposite to the drawings below theses designs were done to try and make the side form flow but still look aggressive. In my opinion the last two on the bottom row are the most successful.

Othographic drawings using shapes taken from original images trying to add more aggression to the form. The second from the left on the top row is one design I particulary like as well as the bottom right

No comments:

Post a Comment