Friday 24 February 2012

Sketches inspired by arcitecture images

This design is taken from the front of nando's in Lincoln and I personally find the form quite insect like but ultimatly aggressive. The design drawn here is just the lower half and if I choose to develop it I would have to try and get the back rest looking in proportion with the base.

Out of all theses sketches I think the top left is the only successfull one because I like the way it looks streamlined which suggests speed and that can be aggressive.


This idea is taken from one of my aritecture pictures of  the underside of a walkway. The supports reminded me of a spine running down the middle and then steming off towards the edges. This is something I have copied almost exactly but in a chair form.

No comments:

Post a Comment