Friday 3 February 2012

Aggressive Architecture Research

(Sydney Opera House) Angular forms that look as if they are moving forward.

(Dubai Architecture) Here I like the way the structure is on the out side like a exoskeleton and pins down theses aggressive forms.


(Floating Roof Architecture) The very oversized and pointed roof on this building I think looks like it is a weapon and the angle of it compared to the building I think adds to its aggression.

(Harley Davidson Architecture) Similar to the last image here I like the angle and size of the point. I think this roof however could be made into a seat a lot easier.

(Dubai Architecture) I think in this image I see the aggression coming from the layers of wall, all of which are curved to a point.

(Mcbride Architecture) This and the building below by Mcbride are both very angular and abnormal. I think this form can be seen as aggressive but also people are affriad of the unexpected.

(Mcbride Architecture 2)

(London Architecture) Again here I was looking at the angular forms but also I feel like the build looks like it has scales and is therefore animalistic. The scales also seem to point in one direction suggesting movement.

(Hong Kong Art and Design Museum) I think the forms on this building nearly all show signs of aggression as there are abnormal but also pointed.

(Harley Davidson Architecture 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment