Sunday 29 January 2012

Aggressive Animals

I think the aggression in this image is the aerodynamics of the bird that all lead to the sharp claws and beak.

This image shows the iconic sign of aggression that is displayed by a cobra when it feels theatened. I can see the curve from the floor to the head as a back rest on a chair but I am not so sure it would look aggressive.

A pouncing cheater is again i icon image of aggression probally because it is done to kill and once it has got to this point the chance of getting away is very slim. I think maybe the form of the body and the shape of the legs as it is exploding ith power could be used in my chair.

The praying mantis is one of the most aggressive animals out there even though it is very small. In the particular image I really like the way the legs sprayout and look as though they are about to pounce at any moment.
Fighting tigers are agrressive in many ways. The power, teeth, craws and the reason for fighting all add aggression to the situation. How I could capture this in a chair i am not so sure. The bold fur and striking colours are used to warn emermys in nature so i could use the same bright colours in a chair.

Elephants arnt normal seen as an aggressive animal like the tigers etc but the size of them and the large tusks make them a frightening animal and the image above shows them fighting I think is one f the more aggressive I have found. I think in a chair maybe the tusks and head could be used to create a back rest and arm rests.


Similar to another image I have theses are fighting tigers but here there is more poisbility to take forms from the animals and put it into chairs. For example the back legs coiled up ready to pounce and the shape of the body as they twist to gain an advantage.

The wolf snarling is again an iconic image but when thinking why it is aggressive the only thing I instantly think of is the teeth but that cant be all. The wrinkled up face could be adding to this or the reason for snarling and that we link it to attacking its pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment